Upcycled Wood Pallet – Vertical garden planters made up of recycled wood shipping pallets aren’t only ideal for apartment dwellers and concrete gardeners who have limited outdoor garden space. they create great additions to any garden, and permit any gardener, whether city or country, to bring a touch little bit of their outdoor gardening indoors.
Pallet garden planters are often used in numerous different ways:
– Add casters or cartwheels for an easily movable pallet planter.
– Add some narrow boards inside the pallet to make shelves for potted plants.
– Add a backing on the pallet with landscaping materials and you’ll have a planter that you simply can plant directly into.
– Paint your palette with a bright hue to feature a gorgeous pop of color to your garden.
– Add visual interest, pattern, & texture to your vertical pallet planter by adding horizontal rows of equivalent plants or flowers.
– Use your pallet planter as a garden and conveniently keep it right outside of your kitchen door.
– Use your vertical pallet garden to grow one particular fruit or vegetable like strawberries.
– Add strong chains to your vertical pallet garden so that you’ll hang it inside your home.
– Create a fence or yard divider with recycled wood pallets and add spaces for plants within the slats.
– Wood pallet vertical garden planters are versatile. you’ll put them virtually anywhere outdoors around your home or garden, attach them permanently in one spot, or move them around whenever you wish.
Remember, once you add soil and plants or plant pots to your pallet it’ll become very heavy. confirm your pallets are very securely anchored to your wall with sturdy hardware.
Now inspect some great vertical pallet garden ideas and inspiration!